blogger templatesblogger widgets

Coffee Press


Mr. Coffee Pod Adaptable Pump Espresso Maker
mfr: Mr. Coffee
- Makes Gourmet Espresso, Cappuccino, Mocha, and Latte
- 13 bars of pressure for professional performance
- Brews ground espresso and pods
- Powerful milk frother makes thick, frothy steamed milk quickly and easily
- Removable water reservoir for easy filling
- Removable drip tray for easy clean up
- 5 Espresso Pods Included


-

As for me, I'll take a bagel, java diet soda - Jackson Clarion-Ledger
I'm looking forward to trying out Another Broken Egg Café when it opens. For now, a fresh batch of blueberry muffins, King Cake-flavored coffee left over from the Coast's Mardi Gras and a diet soda will have to suffice. Due to popular demand, here's the

Shopping List” - East Hampton Star
I really didn’t need most of the things on the list, but I like to add some excitement to my life by writing down “chipotle-flavored mayonnaise,” “buttermilk,” and “sugar and spice-flavored coffee creamer.” These types of items get me up and

No comments: