blogger templatesblogger widgets

Coffee Cup


Timothy's World Coffee, Extra Bold Fair Trade Wiwili, K-Cups for Keurig Brewers, 25-Count Boxes (Pack of 2)
Customer Review: Blech!

If you like Starbucks, you won't like this. If you like Dunkin Donuts or Gevalia, you might like th...

Customer Review: Timothy's EB Wiwili

This coffee was recommended by my friends at Single Serve Coffee Forums. I found it to be: Smooth,ta...


-

From bobby pins to snails, a look at the marvels of everyday things - Toronto Star

From bobby pins to snails, a look at the marvels of everyday things
Toronto Star
Once, during a literary festival in Vancouver, a famous Scottish poet cracked a coffee pot on her husband's head. Thank goodness the coffee wasn't hot. Nevertheless, he flew home to Glasgow the next day, four stitches spidering widow's peak to eyebrow.



RONN MOTT: Simple Inventions - Terre Haute Tribune Star

RONN MOTT: Simple Inventions
Terre Haute Tribune Star
I remember quite well from my mother's kitchen, my aunts' kitchens, and my grandmother's kitchen, that cleaning the coffee pot was a chore. My mother used this newspaper (actually The Morning Star) to drop coffee grounds into and attack the cleaning of ...

and more »

No comments: