blogger templatesblogger widgets

Specialty Coffee


Melitta Cone Coffee Filters, Natural Brown, No. 1, 40-Count (Pack of 12)
40 Pack, Natural Brown, #1 Cone Coffee Filter, Fits Melitta Model #ACM-1/1, ACM-2/1, ACM-1T/1, ACM-1TM/1, ACM-1A/1, Small Electric & Other Manufacturer's Coffeemakers.

Customer Review: coffee filters

The coffee filters made by Melitta are good but even better is the price from Amazon, plus their del...

Customer Review: Arrived Just as advertised == 12 packs of 40

I was a bit hesitant to make this purchase based on the reviews, but these filters are so difficult ...


-

A wonderful Opening Night in Kenyon
Thank you for the Kenyon Leader coffee cup I won on Christmas Opening Night. I also won some KABA Cash from Earl and Ruth Fredrickson, which I've already spent. It was such a surprise -- I've been going to Opening Night in Kenyon since I moved here 11

No comments: