blogger templatesblogger widgets

Coffee Table News


Mission Coffee Table
The right coffee table can pull all of your furniture together, creating a focal point for the room and a gathering place for conversation. This Mission coffee table does all that, with traditional American style. Mission-style design features include straight lines, side slatting and gently tapered feet. The single drawer features an antique-inspired brass pull while the wood is finished with a lovely brown stain that accentuates the wood's natural grain. Made from wood. Imported. 17-1/2Hx37-1/2Wx22D".

Customer Review: I'm disappointed

I read the reviews and thought this would be perfect. I have the file cabinet/end table and though it didn't fit together well, I thought it was just a fluke. But I put the coffee table together today and not only was it difficult to get everything to go together, but one of the screw parts that fastens one of the cams was defective, the bottom shelf is cracked all the way to the other side, the drawer has 3 dings on the inside of it, and the top of the table was dented on the side. The wood surrounding the screw hole on the drawer came apart while I was screwing the drawer piece on, and now I have to have a friend screw it in with his electric drill and hope it stays together. And when the cheap layer of varnish is scraped at all, as it is on the dings and crack, it's obvious because the color of the wood underneath is so much lighter.
I guess this is what I get for spending $100 on a piece of furniture. But I've put together a bunk bed and a desk myself and have never seen problems like this.
And yet, it's really quite pretty if you don't look very closely at it. Get it if you can't afford anything better, but keep your expectations low.

Customer Review: Great Buy

Love the table. Arrived in excellant condition and I put together in 1 hour. I have had a lot of experience in assembly of this type of DIY furniture though. The hardware kit comes with 1 extra piece of key hardware just in case. Nice touch!


-

Montana Woodworks Montana Log Coffee Table
Find, Compare, Read Reviews & Buy the Montana Woodworks Montana Log Coffee Table Online @ Yahoo! Shopping • Want to see your products in Yahoo! Shopping? Build your own online store or Advertise with us. • Sitemap • All Brands

It's Nice to Know Someone Is Watching
I sat in a lime-green chair in her living room, a room decorated in an Asian motif with a varnished-log coffee table as its centerpiece, and she told me about the monthly PSA (police service area) meetings she attends and the time not long ago

No comments: