blogger templatesblogger widgets

Coffee Tables On Line


Linea Coffee Table - Dark Espresso
Provide a cool and contemporary landing place for coffee, snacks, magazines, knickknacks or feet (depending, of course, on house rules) with this mod Linea Dark Espresso Coffee Table. The simple lines, dark espresso finish and chrome accents blend beautifully with light or dark upholstery. Coordinate with other Linea Dark Espresso tables (sold separately). Made from solid beech wood. Imported. 16.25Hx39.5Wx19.7D"

Customer Review: Good value and not bad looking either

My old coffee table was about to collapse, so I decided I needed a new one. After looking around, and finding a lot outside of my price range I stumbled across this one, at a very reasonable price. How could I go wrong? The table itself is surprisingly solid (and has no scratches btw), and although the legs need attaching (by the normal bolt to bracket type) they also seem solid, because it uses 2 bolts per leg. THis was why my last table did not last, so I'm pleased to see the extra strength this will provide. The table also looks pretty good. The dark wood is elegant, and although the little chrome pieces seem a bit cheap and tacky, they are actually hidden away, so that unless you're lying on the floor, you really wouldn't notice them at all.



So overall, a good price for a decent table.

Customer Review: Disappointed

I read the reviews and thought I'd buy the table anyway and hopefully be lucky. Well I wasn't, a corner of it was damaged and the paint chipped. I covered it with a wood finish pen and it doesn't look all that bad. I'm definitly not ordering any other furniture though.


-

Leta Austin Foster: Time to give outdated furniture a fresh look
New furnishings rounded out the refreshed look — rattan chairs, bar and stools from Objects in the Loft and a clear-acrylic coffee table from Palm Beach Modern Auctions. She also chose a patterned area rug by Stark. “This is a wonderful, 60-something

No comments: