blogger templatesblogger widgets

Coffee Table Design


Zuo Coffee Tables 401138 EILEEN GREY TABLE
Clear tempered glass top Chromed steel frame Adjustable height Dimensions - WxDxH: 19.5X 26-37


-

Blog of the week: [Expletive] Your Noguchi Coffee Table
It’s Friday, so I thought you might enjoy a little fun. A colleague forwarded the link to the [Expletive] Your Noguchi Coffee Table blog to me this morning and I have been giggling ever since. Warning: The f-bomb is in the title and every single post

Brew up a creative coffee-table design
Coffee tables are on my mind because I just got one of the new coffee-table ottomans we're carrying at Nell Hill's that are upholstered with antique rugs. Now, I have to decide how to accessorize it. These little islands perched in the middle of our living

No comments: